DOCKING SYSTEMSFOR HELICOPTER CH-53
Provision of access solutions to the different workspaces of the helicopters, for sustainable, safe maintenance.
FOR AIRCRAFTHERKULES C-130
Provision of access solutions to the different workspaces of the aircrafts, for sustainable, safe maintenance.
- Long service life
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Modular construction system
- Maintenance-free and corrosion-free
Welcome to ALTEC!
For more than 35 years now we have been a successful manufacturer of high-quality aluminium scaffolding, aircraft and helicopter docks, process aluminium industrial parts and make custom-made products.
We manufacture with state-of-the-art sophisticated production facilities, for example with fully automatic welding robots. As a specialist in aluminum welding, ALTEC achieves a consistently high quality in welding, which is guaranteed by our ISO-9001 and EN 1090 certification. The quality of the products is crucial in order to be able to work safely at a large height. We have a dedicated product development team that ensures that the company maintains its position as an industry leader by continually updating and improving the access product portfolio. ALTEC stands for quality and reliability.
ALTEC SCAFFOLDING SERIES
Rollfix® – scaffold for DIYs with an excellent price-performance ratio
- Lighter, faster and tool-free construction
- Available with footplates as standing scaffolding or with rollers as mobile scaffolding
- Platforms can be mounted at any height, in each spindle.
- According to DIN EN-1004:2005, TÜV-tested and statically proven
AluKlik® – The mobile folding scaafold in in widths 70 and 135
- We offer our folding scaffold AluKlik in 0. 70 m and 1. 35 m width.
- The narrow variant (width: 70 cm) is supplied with telescopic triangular outrigger a working height of 5 m
- Mobile scaffold according to DIN-1004
- Maximum load: 450 kg
AluDeck® –Working platform for professionals and DIY enthusiasts
- AluKlik extension to large working platform
- Super lightweight, extremely resilient
- No tools required, easy and fast assembly
- Low transport volume
- Mobile scaffold according to DIN EN 1004:2005-3
- Measurements 1,9 m x 3,9 m oder 3,0 m x 1,9 m
- Max. working height 3,8 m
AluLight® – The mobile tower for professionals
- Working height up to 14 m
- Super lightweight, extremely resilient
- Includes 2-fold braked rollers with spindle for height adjustment (diameter 200 mm)
- High-strength self-locking aluminium claws, for fast and trouble-free assembly
- Mobile scaffold according to EN-1004-3-8/12 (DIN4422)
- System length 2,5 m up to 300 kg per flooring stage
- System length 3,0 m up to 360 kg per flooring stage
MOBILE SCAFFOLDS | FACADE SCAFFOLDING SYSTEM | WORKING PALTFORMS | CONTAINER STAIRS | DE-ICING STAGE | ROOF SCAFFOLD uvm.
What work space is available to you??(Dimension of the pavement or platform with 0. 7m or 1. 35m).
Do you need your scaffolding with a specific work surface?
; Here is an overview of the floor covering sizes of all ALTEC scaffolding systems.
What is the maximum working height I can or must reach?
What is the maximum load capacity?
The maximum load evenly distributed on the platform is 200 kg/m² for all ALTEC scaffolds. This corresponds to load class 3 according to EN 1004. A platform of 3. 0 m (AluLight) can therefore be loaded with a maximum of 360 kg.
Do you prefer a system with foot plates or wheels?
Rolling scaffolds are mobile and are used, for example, when the position of the scaffold is to be flexibly changeable. This mobility is ensured by rollers inserted on both sides at the lower end of the scaffolding. Scaffolds with foot plates offer a slightly better stability and always have spindles for height adjustment.
Should the scaffold also be able to be erected on stairs?
If this is the case, we recommend the systems RollFix und AluLight, But not AluKlik!
How often is the scaffold used or how much time do you have for erection?
For rare use the system RollFix is recommended, otherwise the AluKlik and AluLight plug-in systems. For daily use we recommend theAluLight Stair Tower with the fast and comfortable ascent over stairs.
What is the maximum weight of the scaffold?
All our scaffolds are recommended because they are made exclusively of aluminium.
Are ALTEC scaffolds certified?
All ALTEC rolling towers have been tested by TÜV-Süd.
How many triangular outriggers do I have to use?
For free-standing erection of the scaffold, four outriggers must be fitted. For installation on a wall, two brackets in combination with wall anchors are sufficient.
Why do scaffolding parts from other manufacturers not fit to an ALTEC scaffold?
The scaffolding parts of other manufacturers often have different dimensions. In addition, the static calculation and TÜV certification are based on the exclusive use of ALTEC scaffolding components.
Why is the maximum working height inside closed rooms 14 m higher than outside 10 m?
This requirement results from EN 1004 and is essentially due to wind loads.
At what wind strength is a rolling tower to be brought into closed rooms?
A rolling tower must be moved into a closed room from wind force 6 Bft or secured against overturning by other means.
What is the maximum permissible inclination of a rolling tower?
The max. permissible inclination is 1% and must be produced using spindles or spindleable base plates.
What kind of work is a rolling tower suitable for?
Areas of application in buildings:
- Painting work, also in stairwells or very high rooms
- Installation of lamps
- Electrical installation
- Painting work on the facade
- Plastering of facades
- Anbringen von Wärmedämm-Systemen
- Installation of thermal insulation systems
- Cleaning work (gutter, roof tiles)
- Installation of windows
- Pruning of trees or hedges
Can I assemble a scaffold alone?
Yes, normally this is not a problem. The scaffolds presented here are also suitable for private use (RollFix), but especially for craftsmen, scaffolders and lessors (AluLight and AluKlik). Most scaffolds are designed in such a way that they can be assembled alone. Special tools are therefore not necessary.