Mobile hangar extensionTail-In
- Hangar extension consists of steel box girders
- Covered with insulated aluminium sandwich panels.
- The hangar extension can be removed using a towing vehicle.
- One bracing for use at medium and high wind speeds
is carried out via four separate chains anchored in the frame so that the hall doors are not loaded.
A modification of the hall is not necessary.
- The hangar extension was equipped with lighting,
sockets and fire extinguishers..
- Sealing by means of integrated receptacles for the
Hall gates andand upwards over rubber contours.
- 7 integrated windows always allow sufficient exposure.
- Total height: 13.576 mm
- Overall width: 18.034 mm
- Total length: 10.771 mm
- Total weight: 32t
- Max. Travel speed: 3km/h
- Max. Wind force: 4 Bft
- Possible applications at temperatures from: -20 °C bis +50 °C