TÜV-geprüft und mit GS-Zeichen
Mobile hangar extension Nose-In
- For corrosion resistance and manoeuvrability, the hangar extension consists of aluminium box girders.
- Covered with insulated aluminium sandwich panels.
- The total width of the hangar extension is 10000 mm, and the total height 15000 mm,
so that a Wide-Body-Nosedock can be integrated during tail-in docking. It would also be possible to integrate a rear dock for nose-in docking.
- The bracing for use at medium and high wind speeds is provided by six separate chains, so that the hall gates are not loaded.
A modification of the hall is therefore not necessary.
- The hall extension can be taken away by tow vehicle.
- The hall extension is equipped with lighting, sockets and a ventilation system.
- On the sides, the sealing is achieved through integrated receivers whereas upwards an inflatable tube were used.
- Integrated windows always allow sufficient exposure.