MySelf-Tower® – The One-Person-Assembling-System
- Can be conveniently transported in a conventional van
- The transport trolley, consisting of a base unit and a platform, is used for convenient storage of the scaffolding elements
- Quick and tool-free assembly in just 10 minutes
- Safe assembly by just one person
- The foldable toeboard system and double guard rails simplify its installation and ensure greater safety when working at great heights
- Flexible use of the scaffolding, with a stable and safe footing.
- Conforms to DIN EN 1004:2005-3, TÜV-tested and statically proven
- Scaffolding class 3 with 200 kg/m² or 180 kg total load
- Height-adjustable double swivel castors (Ø 150 mm) with brakes
- Material: high-strength aluminium alloy
- Telescopic outriggers make it possible to dispense with wall anchors and ballasts
- Max. Working height outdoors and in closed rooms 7 m
IDEAL FOR QUICK USE
TRANSPORT & LOGISTICS
Can't get more
It can be more convenient!
The transport trolley, consisting of a base unit and a platform, is used for the convenient storage of all scaffolding elements and thus facilitates transport in a standard van.
ASSEMBLY BY ONE WORKING
FORCE, NO ADDITIONAlTOOLS
By using lightweight aluminium double railings and access decks in combination with our excellent claw technology the craftsman can erect the scaffolding without any tools and in only 10 minutes.
WITH ONLY A FEW HAND-GRIPS.
The pre-assembled toe boards can be folded and unfolded with just one handle. They need very little space during transport and can be mounted on a toe board in just a few steps.
Thanks to the (plugin) material hooks that can be installed on the surface, you can take several individual components on one level. Thus the frequent climbing of the scaffolding is avoided.
FAST AND STILL SAFE
SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY!
If you are working in high altitude or dealing with the uneven ground: No problem for the MySelf-Tower! In a few seconds, you can mount the telescopic arms, which are adjustable in length and height, and start beginning your work.
WITH A FIXED STAND!
With lockable castors on height-adjustable spindles, you can quickly and flexibly adapt small height differences around your work environment.
You can adjust the height of the individual rollers with a spindle, whereby the lockable rollers ensure perfect load balancing with a fixed and secure stableness!
AND THIS IS HOW IT WORKS! Setting up the scaffolding in just 10 minutes:
Mount a new platform overhead, install the material hook in it and restart the complete workflow.
|Weight||48 kg||75 kg||93 kg||101 kg||119 kg|